I have officially landed in Vancouver, woohoo! To celebrate being able to call my happy place “home”, I’ll be giving away a wedding photography collection to one lucky couple.
What you’ll win:
One lucky couple will win:
– 5 hours of consecutive wedding day coverage by Nicole Delaine
– Mini-engagement session
– High-resolution, fully edited images to the standard on my website/Instagram
– Online, digital download gallery
– All steps (below) must be followed in order to be entered
– Must be 19 years of age or older
– Couples must be getting married between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
– You must have a date and venue solidified when entering
– Travel expenses outside of Vancouver, BC must be made by Nicole Delaine and paid for by the couple
– A contract must be signed and returned with all non-refundable travel expenses within two weeks of winning the giveaway (travel quote will be sent with contract)
– The wedding photography giveaway collection cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or exchanged for cash or any other item or service
– The winning couple is welcome to add on more hours, albums, photographers, etc. This is not required.
– This giveaway is in no way sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, or any other website.
How to Enter:
read this carefully, any entries missing steps/details will not be considered.
1) Follow me on Instagram (@nicoledelainephotography)
2) Email me at email@example.com with the subject: 2020 Wedding Giveaway and the following: your first/last names, about the two of you/how you met/your favourite things about each other/etc, why you’d like to win, your wedding date/venue, any other vendors booked and the vision for your big day. The more details the better! I adore detailed emails!
– This contest will run September 14, 2019 through September 28, 2019. The winning couple will be announced on October 1, 2019.
2. One runner-up couple will receive $500 off their booked wedding collection experience with Nicole Delaine.
3. All couples who enter will receive $250 off their booked wedding collection experience with Nicole Delaine.